Re: Need cover ideas

---------

BibelotsOutpost_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 21:31:45 PDT

If you haven't time to get starch, then I suppose you also don't have
time to get shaving cream! (so I second the motion of dip-dyed paper)
But I experimented with shaving cream prints this weekend (spreading
shaving cream, drip-dropping liquid watercolors on top, and making
patterns with a skewer... then pressing paper on top, lifting and
scraping off the shaving cream.)
It was most fun, resembled traditional marbling, but watch out for the
lingering smell!

In a message dated 9/10/2002 8:54:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
whest177@wheatstate.com writes:

> .Does anyone have any great ideas for a cover? Preferably something that can
> compare to paper marbling as they were really looking forward to it.
> ~Michal

---