gesture drawing hand out

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 18:13:54 PDT

Help! I had a hand-out about gesture drawings that I got years ago from
Arts and Activities or School Arts. They used to have one every month
and it was a hand out page made to be copied and used with students.
This particular one was about gesture drawings and it had several
examples. I apparently gave away all my copies to other teachers at a
class this summer (being too generous I guess) My file at school is
empty! Does anyone have this and could fax it to me? I know there is
another pack rat out there somewhere! Thanks!!!! Jeryl
    my school fax is 864 646-8011

---