RE: ***WHERE TO COLOR? Inside or Outside of the lines????***

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 16:39:11 PDT

UGH - My kids (5th grade) asked if they could have coloring sheets for a
when we are finished activity. I pointed to a stack of Newsprint I had
the office order for me and said draw your own picture. (I had to forbid
them to use the printer paper because the office is on a real paper
saving kit and we have to order paper one ream at a time from the
office. If the copier runs out of paper and you don't have your ream to
bad!!!!!!! I went and bought a case of paper for my room just in case. I
don't run off worksheet very often either. Most of my coping is to
supplement our science and Social Studies textbooks which don't match
the new curriculum from the district and state.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert