Re: ***WHERE TO COLOR? Inside or Outside of the lines????***

---------

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 10:13:36 PDT

Thank you everyone for your suggestions & links. I haven't had a chance to
talk to the teacher yet, but will soon.

The activity was simply a 'coloring book' type filler. My husband
suggested, from a writing standpoint, that they may be trying to teach
control for letter development. Could be, but doesn't matter to me. I
still maintain that if you're teaching control, following instructions or
the like, don't prostitute art in the process.

EEWWW, harsh word. Sorry. :)

JT

---