Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: aluminum foil sculptures

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 08:00:19 PDT

I would love a copy, Thank you, Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 10:25 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: aluminum foil sculptures

I have a hand out for the foil sculptures. If anyone is interested, let me
know and will send the file attachment (Word).
MP in NY

Subject: Foil Figures
From: "Cathy Thomas" <>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:01:43 -0700

I want to make aluminum foil figures with my third grade class. I would
like advise on how to construct the human figure out of foil. Any
suggestions or lesson plan would be appreciated. Thanks Cathy