RE: one on the pantyhose sculpture

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 05:04:40 PDT

You can use acrylics or tempera.
Myriam

-----Original Message-----
From: Occasm@aol.com [mailto:Occasm@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 11:23 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: one on the pantyhose sculpture

Okay,
Can anyone tell me if they have attempted to harden the panty hose
sculpture?
I have put two coats of gesso on this puppie and it's still flexible. Can
they be hardened without a lot of extra work? Also, how about some finishing

ideas without the use of spray paint (don't want to get into that)

thanks,
mike sacco