aluminum foil sculptures

---------

MPBC90_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 20:25:18 PDT

I have a hand out for the foil sculptures. If anyone is interested, let me
know and will send the file attachment (Word).
MP in NY

Subject: Foil Figures
From: "Cathy Thomas" <jtktkt@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:01:43 -0700

I want to make aluminum foil figures with my third grade class. I would
like advise on how to construct the human figure out of foil. Any
suggestions or lesson plan would be appreciated. Thanks Cathy

---