Re: New article online dealing with art and humor

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 17:41:23 PDT

Kevan thanks, this is wonderful! I do a lesson on
humor in art after Christmas break, this is a
fantastic addition to the sculptures by Claes
Oldenburg. I usually briefly mention Keith Harring,
his content isn't suitable for HS alot of times, and
the students will get a look at him again in this
article (they all are saying thanks!).
Cindi