Re: ***WHERE TO COLOR? Inside or Outside of the lines????***

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 17:25:37 PDT

And to add to this, I got an "F" on my first kindergarten
project because I didn't stay within the line, here I am an art
teacher today, still dont don't stay between the lines. I
walked up and down the hallways, zig-zagging, kids think "I'm
tripping, I tell them no, I am moving to "Beat of drum in my
head"

Go figure.

Jackie Aust
Director of Visual Art (K-12)