Re: white glue batiks...have you done this?

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 16:43:20 PDT

Oh, Teresa,

This sounds so much fun...kids love picking! I just had to laugh at the
thought of my third graders picking! I just complained to them that I
was tired of them "picking" the start stickers off the table every time
they come in. (method adopted from the list for job responsibility -
working well, so far - if the kids could remember their star colors;
they've all been picked off!

The best was to recognize another nutcase like myself -- I would have
taken the quilt apart, too!!!! HAAAA! This cracked me up! Were you
rolling your eyes the whole time while doing it and asking yourself,
"What was I thinking?"

Sandy

---