My son is off to school

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 14:08:47 PDT

I know this is not art related........ But I have bragged about my son often
to this list.
We took Matthew to Ohio University Saturday. We miss him already.
His room mate seems like a nice guy - they will get along fine. It is
amazing what all they were able to cram into that small dorm room (smile).
Matt even took a 3 gallon fish aquarium and his camping gear (they are so
close to Hocking Hills park).
Matthew is majoring in mechanical engineering.

Judy Decker

---