paper mache Heroes

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 13:42:22 PDT

I am going to be doing a 4 1/2 week exploratory class. I was set to teach
cartooning but a lot of my kids were really interested in doing papier
mache. So I talked with my priniciple and decided to teach a papier mache
exploratory. I am going to discuss heroes with the students and have them
papier mache their hero. I once came across a great web site dealing with
the same subject (heroes) and the same medium papier mache but I either
forgot to bookmark or lost it. Anyone have any ideas or know of a good site
they can recommend? Thanks.
LeAnn

---