Re: fundraising

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 11:21:07 PDT

> On a trip this summer I saw a kid's booth where they were streaking kid's
> hair with washable hairspraypaint. It seems a lot faster to me. They also
> had some National Guard guys in uniform painting kids faces in camoflauge.
> It's a fast paint job, they got to have a National Guard display and the
> kids loved it.

My art club kids have been working on a Mona Lisa and The Scream, on Fome-cor,
and we'll cut out the faces and take polaroids. I'll use some $$ earned from
last year's fair to buy film, and also ask Wal Mart the first day of the
month. They give $25 gift certificates to non-profits until they run out.

BB

---