cleaning the computer

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 08:52:58 PDT

I just bought a Mavica 200 and a canon LiDE 30 scanner
using grant funds. I ordered my stuff from CDW
(cdw.com) and got a few dollars off the listed price.
We are using the camera and scanner to create
electronic portfolios. I would be curious to email
with anyone who has made electronic portfolios with
students. I chose the Mavica because of the floppy
disc option.
Before we start this process I would like to get my
computer in top shape. I know how to defrag, but are
there other programs that will clean up the system so
the computer will run as fast as possible?

thanks
Amanda

=====
"every saint has a past- every sinner a future"
Oscar Wilde