Art 21 artist resources - slides, videos, courses, teacher guide

---------

From: Ethel Leissner (ethel01608_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 07:17:03 PDT

I'm trying to update my contemporary art examples and
some of the projects I've done for years. I saw the
Art 21 video last year and thought I might use bits of
it. I discovered that in addition to the Art 21 video
series, there's also a set of slides of these artists'
art. Davis art slides makes it (www.davis-art.com.)

Thanks to all of you that told me about Davis' online
course based on this series. I read about it on their
site. It sounds interesting. Identity and Place -
Seems like we spend a lot of time on identity in my
art room.