catalog of children's paintings

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 06:46:51 PDT

We are finishing up memory paintings in fourth grade - they are a
combination of personal narratives (for the state assessed writing
portfolio), Social Studies - Kentucky art and culture - folk art - and
visual art.....

The kids did a great job - I would like to have a catalog printed with the
paintings and writings - how would I go about doing that - just calling
printing companies? Are there companies that specialize in it?

Ellen

---