Re: Paper mache

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilensk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 04:59:38 PDT

Wheat paste that has a spoilage retardent in it would be fine for paper mache, but I found that the color and texture grosses kids out (sort of looks like vomit) and gives me yet another set of management problems to deal with. They come up with a plethora of comments about the clear stuff as it is! Besides, methylcellulose glues are nearly as cheap, and simply last longer. Hope this helps.
Jerry

---