Re: Perspective drawing

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilensk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 04:55:51 PDT

I would be glad to share my perspective plans with anyone interested. I have already recieved a few requests. I can either attach the plan as a PDF (best quality) or Jpg. Let me know what you prefer. By the way, this plan works with 5th grade to high school, especially if your students have not encountered perspective drawing in any substantial way in the past. Here is another idea for secondary level, which I shared a couple years ago on this list: Give each student a sheet of plexi glass and an erasabe or sharpie marker. Let them loose in their environment (always risky!) and have them draw what they see through the glass directly on the glass. They can erase
unsucessful attempts or transfer decent results to regular paper back at the art room. It is like drawing from life with a different twist.
Jerry

---