Google searches for images wasRE: Printing Art

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 03:11:05 PDT

Google searches for images are great, just one word of caution/advice.
Don't count on being able to use the search at school if you have BESS
or other filters. Our BESS blocks google's image search. Do the search
somewhere else, break out of the frame, and e-mail yourself the URL if
you want to show or print at school. Also if the alt text behind the
picture (used by readers for the blind) has the word nude in it the
picture itself might be blocked by BESS.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert