Re: white glue batiks...have you done this?

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 05:47:12 PDT

I did the flour,alum paste like African cloth. Works well and more of a soft
edge flow over glue, Even worked with the paste as the resist and temepra
paints as the dye. Then the students rinse everything once the things have
dried., Went back into the designs with color marker, for added detail.
Turned out really cool!!

---