picture printers

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 22:42:26 PDT

Does anyone use the small phot printers for their digital photos.  I have been diapointed at the quality of the prints from my printer so I looked at getting a new one but they are so expensive here-Canada.  The little photo printers are in my price ramge and the dpi is much higher than my old printer.

Any thoughts?

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso