artist-Jonathan cummings

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 21:23:03 PDT

I came arcross some interesting 3d photography today by this artist but when I did a search I found nothing anyone ever heard of him?  Some of his stuff is pretty good.

http://www.webshots.com/r/tr/v36

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso