suggestions for Money for a Kiln

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 18:51:49 PDT

Dear Bergie,
        How do you find out about the auctions?
Ellen Silverman
K-8 New Brunswick, NJ

Heidi in Wisc. Keep an eye out for used Kilns that are on school auctions. Our private Christian school found one on auction, that was in fine condition. With consolidation of schools in the Midwest there is bound to be something. Also contact a ceramic business that might be moving up to a larger model.
Bergie

---