Re: textbooks

---------

arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 17:28:07 PDT

To all ArtsEdNetters,

I have found Davis Publications to be terrific, also. Davis has helped me
to select more of their publications as a result of their generosity. I
have been very grateful to Davis because they send me all kinds of great
little extras and they seem to take great care of the art teacher.

Idus from southern Mississippi