Re: Texas Conference

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 14:03:16 PDT

Jackie:

The pre-conference TAEA newsletter is at the printer and should be mailed
within the next week. The newsletter will include pre-registration info
(hotel reservations, workshops, etc). I have a portion of the newsletter on
my hard drive. If you have a specific question, I might be able to help.

I do not know if the professional development chair mails notice to those
people whose workshops were selected. I've never received such a notice in
the past. It's my guess that if you or any of your teachers submitted a
presentation proposal and a rejection letter has not appeared that the
workshop has been approved. Only a guess, though.