Re: Perspective drawing in 7th/8th grade

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 13:42:17 PDT

I have seen where many do what I do with entry level high school
, lesson on perspective together and then set them free on their
own. I am looking for some really unique "on their own"
lessons. What I have a hard time with is having those students
in class who have had art at least two years in middle school to
none in middle school and are all mixed in the same class.

If you have special lessons, unique, please send to me for
review.

Jackie Aust
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas