white glue batiks...have you done this?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 12:56:22 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
Has anyone done the white glue on cloth batiks successfully and would be
willing to share your quick expertise on how these are accomplished?

I have also seen these done nicely with crayon on cloth. In a nutshell...how
were these done? Surely the paint works it's way underneath the resists
these two ways, hummm? Or does it depend on the kind of paint you use? Not
acrylics, please, but other paints I would like to use. Any suggestions?
Even "forget it" is a suggestion...(grin). Toodles....Bunki

---