Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re: advice on Music/Math Listservs

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 09:56:18 PDT

Hi, Beth,
ENC is at Many, many resources!!!. ENC is leading a
discussion at TAPPED IN on October 30 and have some archived transcripts
of past discussions filed in the TAPPED IN emailer. (Members (free) of
TAPPED IN can retrieve the transcripts).

For a few other math/art resources, you might want to look at my
Arts/Math and Music folder in my backflip file at

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN