Art History Lessons

---------

From: Joy Gamble (alegria_g_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 09:04:34 PDT

Hello All!
     I am new to this list and am pretty new to teaching. I am teaching art
history this year to seniors who really are not into art. I could really
use some good lesson plans to keep them interested in learning art history.
     I am also teaching a digital photography course. If any of you teach
that king of course I could also use some interesting lesson plans for that
too. Thanks for you help ahead of time!!

Joy Gamble