Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: DIGI cam THANKS / FD Mavica

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 08:37:41 PDT

The Sony FDMavica 200 is rated at 2.0 mega pixels.
I always shoot at the lowest setting 64x480 and use the
pics mostly for web pages or power point presentations.
I get 18 - 24 - 36 pics per floppy depending on the complexity
of the image I'm shooting.
It will shoot pics at 1024x768 or 1600x1200. When you use these
larger settings you get a larger image but still 72 dpi. Someone can
correct me if I'm wrong here. With the larger images you get fewer
pics per floppy so a memory stick might come in handy.
                                        Woody in KC wrote:
> To all responding!
> Thanks for your input....looks like the Mavica 200FD is most popular.
> How many mega.pixels in this Mavica 200 FD? ---

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: