RE: DIGI cam THANKS

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 08:21:25 PDT

I have a Nikon Cool Pix 995, 3.3 Megapixel. It uses a Flash card . It holds
76 normal pics on a 64 megabyte card, or 128 smaller images. You can have
more cards which are kinda expensive, but I just come home at night and pop
the card in the attachment hooked to my computer and they go to a file. Then
I can erase the images from the card and to through the process another day.
I have never ever filled my card so that I don't have have any pics left to
take, but you can just buy an extra card just in case. I love that fact
that I can see what the pictures I take look like before I print them. I was
the worlds worst picture taker before. It is really easy to use and you can
buy xtras to really deck out the camera. It fits on our old vcr tripod so
you can set the camera on it and take pics. My hubby has been taking
pictures of pictures for our web page. The page is in progress by the way.

Here's the link so you can see the quality of images:
http://www.escoffre.com/familypics.htm

I bought the camera when I found out that I had the teaching job and I
constantly use it. I has a warrantly so if I drop it, a kid breaks it, it
gets flushed down the toilet, left in a hot car, etc. It is covered.