Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Printing Art

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 08:04:47 PDT

The big list below is all the poster sites I use to find images.

These are other sites that I use. You can find some really nice sites with
really nice images.

This is a really nice site

This one takes a little digging through

You can usually print these to any size you want if you find a pic you want
to use also a nice site.

Another nice site

Another good site and again can fit to just about any size you want

I have been cleaning up the favorites list on my computer. I haven't done
that in about a year. Let me tell you it was a mess and it had gotten where
I couldn't find anything. So hope these links help you some.