RE: Printing Art

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 08:04:47 PDT

The big list below is all the poster sites I use to find images.
http://sunsite.dk/cgfa/index.html
http://www.art.com
http://www.allposters.com/
http://www.artselect.com/
http://www.artprintcollection.com/
http://www.postershop.com
http://www.printfinders.com/

These are other sites that I use. You can find some really nice sites with
really nice images.

This is a really nice site
http://sunsite.dk/cgfa/index.html

This one takes a little digging through
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/

You can usually print these to any size you want if you find a pic you want
to use also a nice site.
http://artchive.com/ftp_site.htm

Another nice site
http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/

Another good site and again can fit to just about any size you want
http://www.kfki.hu/~arthp/index1.html

I have been cleaning up the favorites list on my computer. I haven't done
that in about a year. Let me tell you it was a mess and it had gotten where
I couldn't find anything. So hope these links help you some.
LeAnn