Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Digital Camera Suggestions

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 04:00:16 PDT

Sony Mavica are great. Images are saved to a floppy in jpeg format and
can be used on any computer without special hardware or software. They
have new ones that save to a minni CD-ROM, but some people have been
having problems with them. There are several digital photography groups
on yahoo groups were you can get more information.

Kimberly Herbert