Re: Digital Camera Suggestions

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 03:28:37 PDT

Marty,
        We just purchased 13 new "Sony Mavica 200 FD" cameras
for our secondary art teachers. I think it's the only way to
go. It saves images to a floppy disc or a memory stick if you
prefer. With the floppy, each student can have their own disc.
Most of the images on my web pages were done with a similar
camera. (About $400)
                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars: