Subject: Re: Ok...now I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.If more of

---------

From: Dagmar Nearpass (dagmar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 21:49:13 PDT

If more of us were using Mac's, this wouldn't be happening! I am the
only one at my school still hanging in with them for art and the
yearbook, and I have Mac's at home. I have never had a virus in the many
years I've used them, but I also avoid Microsoft products.

I stick mainly because I believe we need to have the choice of computing
platforms.

I've been a lurker, gathering much wonderful information. By
introduction: I teach art at a private parochial school in upstate NY,
and have been very appreciative of the fact that my efforts in the last
many years have apparently been not as far off the mark as I thought.

Dagmar

---