RE: Perspective drawing in 7th/8th grade

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 19:09:18 PDT

That's crazy. I am a middle school teacher 7 & 8th grade, and I have no
problem with teacher teaching any art concept to elementary students. If
they get it fine, if they don't then maybe they will when I get to them.

Sorry I don't understand teachers getting upset at other teachers for
teaching.

LeAnn

(Also...our middle school teachers got
a little upset that some of us were teaching perspective in ele.)

---