Exhibit 13, Blue Man Group video

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 18:50:41 PDT

> Those of you who have been emailing me about the Blue Man Group's beautiful
> video tribute to the heroes and victims of 9/11, I now have a link for you.
>
> I encourage you to look at this and contemplate it's meaning. That's
> exactly what I'll be doing with my students next week.
>
> www.exhibit13.com
>
> Pam

Thank you, Pam.. it's a beautiful tribute and certainly evokes images and
connections that go well beyond the obvious that we will see all too much of
in the next few days. What blew in the air that day will filter down to us
for a long long time.

This is one of the few true artist responses I have seen. It was worth the
down load time for me.

Patty

---