Re: Perspective drawing in 7th/8th grade

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 06:06:58 PDT

on 9/7/02 10:13 PM, MarshArt1@aol.com at MarshArt1@aol.com wrote:

lindacharlie@wwnet.net writes:

SOMEWHERE there is research that shows there is a developmental window of
opportunity for teaching perspective...in the 5th grade

Yes, and I have done it in 5th with a 3-D method called a triarama.

marsha, i'm going to try this! never heard of it before, but sounds like
it'll work. thanks.
linda in michigan

---