RE: listserv setup

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 14:27:23 PDT

There is already a backup site established a few years back when we
thought the getty might shut us down here. It is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artsednetters/?yguid=81606243 you can
upload files and post pictures there. Also a while back a member set up
a site on club photo for us to post pictures, but I've lost the address
and password.
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert