listserv setup

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 12:46:09 PDT

Hey all,

The comment about Getty trimming down its support for arts advocacy alarms
me! How about you? Thought -they- were our big advocate...

Another thought... I am a member of a Yahoo Groups listserv for drama
teachers - and that list has folders where members can post files. There is
a ton of good stuff there - LPs, show info, audition tips, and pictures
galore!

We need something like this, don't you think? Here we are exchanging ideas
about teaching art with no way to post pictures or files online...

Wonder if Getty would do this? I know little about setting up listservs, I
admit!

I love the web and I am ever wishing more of it. We can't afford art
history books this year and the web is saving me! I seem to be old enough
to be constantly amazed by what computers and the web can do already.

Anyway, happy school year - are you all as tired as me already? But then,
as mentioned in another thread - I have two small children and a spouse who
is the lead administrator of our school...making us always busy with school
stuff!

Peace and prosperity, paint and perspiration...

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen
Studio Academy High School