Re: textbooks

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 11:24:50 PDT

I have found that Davis is an excellent publisher. My friend had bought a
whole lot of stuff from them and as a thank you they sent her a free resource
binder. They really know how to take care of us art teachers.
Michele

doug mcglothlin wrote: Several people recommended Davis Publications, one
suggested writing them, so I did. They were kind enough to quickly respond
with an offer to send out a "damaged" book from their employee library - free!