Re: Advice on Music /Math Listserves?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 07:47:26 PDT

Hi Beth and list,

    Tell your math teachers to check out the Eisenhower National
Clearinghouse for Mathematics and Science Education (part of OSU) on Kenny
Rd in Columbus....292-7784, Reference Desk 292-9734, Technical Help Desk
292-9590. For those of you outside the city, the area code is 614. If any
one would know of a listserve for math teachers, these would be the folks.
    My retirement volunteer life has begun. I have two jobs lined up at
OSU, one is at the Medical Heritage Center and the other at the Fine Arts
Library, which is part of the Wexner Center for the Arts complex. Next week
I will ask the librarian if she knows of a music listserve reference.

               Ann-on-y-mouse down South in Columbus

> Also, my math teacher friends are looking for a list serve.
> Beth

---