Arts: This Week At TAPPED IN September 9, 2002

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 07:31:31 PDT

After School Online (ASO) is a forum for educators. The scheduled
events, designed for professional development, are open to everyone in
the TAPPED IN community and all guests. Login at
http://www.tappedin.org. If you are new to TAPPED IN, please login 10
minutes before the ASO event is scheduled to begin. This will allow the
helpdesk volunteers to get you where you need to be.

Take a look at all the NEW! TAPPED IN After School Events that are
scheduled to help you get started with the new school year and join the
TAPPED IN Community in welcoming back some of your favorites as they
return from summer vacation - get a monthly view and description of the
events online at our Time-Zone Friendly Calendar:
http://www.tappedin.org/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi

Go to the url below each event for descriptions of the individual
events.
Monday, September 9
* PAarts: Arts and Literacy - Storytelling
4:00-5:00pm PDT/7:00-8:00pm EDT
Read about this discussion online at
http://www.tappedin.org/info/calendar/sept02.html#art.
Wednesday, September 11
* Virtual Field Trips at www.field-trips.org
4:00-5:00pm PDT/7:00-8:00pm EDT
Read about this discussion online at
http://www.tappedin.org/info/calendar/sept02.html#online.
Thursday, September 12
* SPECIAL! Social Studies Forum with Ken Burns
4:30-6:00pm PDT/7:30-9:00pm EDT
Go to TAPPED IN at http://www.tappedin.org and click on the Social
Studies Forum in the Spotlight section for special instructions on how
to participate in this event.
Read about this discussion online at
http://www.tappedin.org/info/calendar/sept02.html#social.

Respectfully submitted,