Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: textbooks

Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 07:06:14 PDT

Judy, I'm with you on the "Portfolio" Middle School Texts. I love the
colorful pictorial layout of this text. I can't seem to find a High School
text that is as exciting! Portfolio is simply arranged and colorful and
easy in its approach to the art world. It also seems to cover a wide range
of art subject areas. I am very much "in love" with this text. Ask
Barrett/Kendall to send you the teacher's edition to preview and see if it
is a text for you to use. I can't say enough good about it!!!

Idus in southern Mississippi