textbooks

---------

From: doug mcglothlin (dmcgl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 21:14:18 PDT

To all of you ArtEdNetters so kind to respond to my recent query about
middle and high school art texts -- a great big thank you! Several
people recommended Davis Publications, one suggested writing them, so I
did. They were kind enough to quickly respond with an offer to send
out a "damaged" book from their employee library - free! You can be
sure that Davis is an organization I'll look to first for arts
publications due to their quick response and customer-friendly attitude.
Again, thanks to all of you who took time to respond to my request.
Many I thanked individually, but I didn't want to leave out anyone.

Doug, West Palm Beach

---