Re: Ok...now I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 19:47:33 PDT

Thanks everyone for the Anti Virus advice. My laptop is doing ok
again...my tech folks at school seem to really like McAfee for Klez. They
said it has done a great job on more than just MY computer in the last two
weeks. My computer was fixed in a day and returned to me seeming to run
great. I scanned all my disks and CDs today and they are ok. The info on
my desktop the day it crashed is even still there. Everything is running
clean. Now I'm still trying to fix my home computer. I tried to call
Norton when I got home but it was too late. So, this weekend, I'll just
get to have some much needed down time until Norton gets back into the
business I think they should be in 24 hours a day when people need their
help. I am going for McAfee, I think. I'll try downloading Panda, too.
Is there a chance that two different AV programs will be in conflict with
each other and cause any problems? Which one is the default?

---