Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 06:15:27 PDT

I use Norton along with AVG (free program) that you can get at . Panda also does a good job - we downloaded the 30 day free trial to clean my computer when I had Klez but I can't seem to find the free download page. It's at . I didn't use to be so paranoid about viruses until I spent the entire summer using my son's computer while I tried to figure out how to clean mine, and I didn't even open the attachment!
  Ok now you have me worried. I have Norton but it sounds like these viruses can get past Norton. Is there anything online to check if there is a virus especially kleez.