Re: Ok...now I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 05:19:49 PDT

It definitely got past my norton that was set to email scanning "on", auto
update download "on". Everything was on, security was not at minimum, but
in the middle setting. I tried high, but got stopped to be asked for
EVERYTHING before I opened it. Maybe next time. I don't know if I'll be
reupping my Norton. It expires this month anyway. We have McAffee at
school. I got a Klez there. I don't know what to get. I am asking my
school if we have some Panda software. TOday, in my 3 periods off in a
row that I had planned to mount and hang artwork, I will be scanning every
zip drive and CD I have, looking for a virus. I hope I do not infect any
other computer doing that! I feel like I have ebola.

---