Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

free teacher web sites

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 18:28:28 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: "Jeryl W. Hollingworth" <>
> Now, I have a web question. Some teachers at my school were using
> I put a link on our school webpage for them so parents
> could access their site. The teachers could update it themselves for
> homework etc..and also use it from their homes without having to ask me
> to change things. Beginning Oct.1 Teacherweb is going to be charging for
> this formerly free service. Does anyone know of any sites that are still
> free where teachers can set up a web page and easily update it?
> Jeryl in SC

Absolutely! It's "". You can visit my teacher page for my
math homework assignments and see how it's set up. So easy to do. I usually
set up assignments for the week and update if I need to right during math
class. There's also a hit button on the page to direct parent/students to my
email. I encourage communication that way. I give extra credit to any
student who writes me a post from this site at the beginning of the year.
Here's the direct link to my math page........