Re: Bunki's percise paper mache measurements

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 16:42:12 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Judy Decker" <jdecker@woh.rr.com>
>....(snip)I personally used kid safe wall paper paste - Bunki uses flour and
water
> with great success. Maybe send her a personal email
> (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us) asking the proportions she uses (Be sure to put
> to Bunki in the subject line)
********************

Here I is! All the chit-chat about measurements....smile. I just "dump". The
kids mix their own and just "dump". Dump...that is...warm water into a bunch
of flour until it makes a paste similar to Elmer's Glue consistency
meanwhile squeezing out the lumps. A wire whisk works well but not really
necessary. It doesn't save very well without smelling so the kids mix new
small batches every day we need it. I don't use any measurements per se
because it's so easy to mix it up anyway. You can't really do it wrong.
We've mixed up 700 pounds of flour a semester so I KNOW what I'm talkin'
about! Toodles....Bunki

---